Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Clear Phlegm Out Of Babys Throat How To Get Clear Phlegm From My Baby's Lungs And Throat??

How to get clear phlegm from my baby's lungs and throat?? - how to clear phlegm out of babys throat

My baby is 4 days in a few days. She was wheezing and coughing of phlegm for more than 3 weeks. We have seen his paeditrician 3 times and made an emergency room because the hospital was a breath of the night.

So far, the drug was given was not clearly in a position to phlegm. Sleep still wakes up coughing and choking his calm and his face turns blue! The frighten me, and doctors told her damn normal. Is it? I want his coolness in order to suck!

Someone please tell me what to do ... Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. My son has the same thing when he was 2 months, finally diagnosed with the RSV virus. Perhaps something you ask your doctor.
    I also try to turn the baby on his belly, and stroked his hand and cut in half to loosen the mucus that the baby cough location in May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness. I fully understand we are in the same boat with my daughter, she is 6 months. We went to the doctor 6 times in this very stressful, I thought, I am a psycho mom or something. However at the last visit, my daughter had an attack of breathing in the office, the doctor has prescribed for us a nebulizer and two drugs to use with him or treatments, medications with sleeves / stroke back often helped some, the wheezing is still there, but has improved. The doctor told us that these treatments may take a month, Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Han-nose sucker for babies, in pharmacies or medical supply business can be bought. They behave just like a turkey baster. It has a bulb is compressed, and then calls one of the nose of the child and release. It is bad enough, but that's exactly why you say. They are very cheap. I also understand that you may receive the e-mail if you prefer, but of course they are expensive.

    Here is an example of what can be achieved:
    http://www.netkidswear.com/nasalaspirato ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to use nasal aspirator. can be used in the neck on the back of the mouth. PPL DONT understand something when suction is the nose that you are connected to the suction side Arent you need to. only the air otherwise suck. You can make a big difference if you simply plug the other side

    ReplyDelete