Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Diet Brownie Recipe Making Brownie Mix With Diet Soda?

Making brownie mix with diet soda? - diet brownie recipe

I know you can add to the mixture of soda instead of oil-cakes, eggs and water, so I asked if you want to do the same with the brownie mix.

The pulp cake weighs 52 grams and requires 1 1/4C water, 2/3c oil and 3 eggs (or exchange for those out for a 12 oz can of Coke).

The brownie mix weighs 26g and requires 1 / 4 water, oil and 2 eggs 1/3c.

How do you think soda I use? Half a can (6 oz)?

1 comment:

  1. I have a diet with reduced sugar cake mix yellow cake mix and diet Sierra.
    The trick was to stay 1-2 protein in the combined and fluffy.

    I'll try the brownie mix low sugar and diet Dr Pepper follows.
    I use only 1 / 2 can of Coke.
    I wonder if I could help the egg whites?

    ReplyDelete