Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fixed Projection Screen Screen Rating How To Manually Fix Projection Screen TV Convergence?

How to manually fix Projection Screen TV Convergence? - fixed projection screen screen rating

I have something good in electronics, but I need help with a Zenith-1994 Big Screen TV. The weapons are out of control, and my situation is very, very blurry.

You can not even read every word, making it difficult to use the remote control, not because the menu screen can be seen.

I've been playing open and the blue, red, green and CRT. How do I know if I need to be replaced because they look good and are functional.

But I can not get to the right locations, because the screen is still clear, and I spent several hours moving the little white button on and around the pipes.

Proposals on how they converge? Thanks

1 comment:

  1. The manual shows you how to set the convergence. I have a Pioneer, and can be manually adjusted. There should be no longer than 15 minutes.

    Standard

    ReplyDelete