Saturday, January 30, 2010

What Is The Best Moisturizer To Use With Tazorac TAZORAC HELP!! Skin Very Dry And Peeling What Do I Do? Dermatogist Prescribe This For Me And Said I Use This..

TAZORAC HELP!! skin very dry and peeling what do i do? dermatogist prescribe this for me and said i use this.. - what is the best moisturizer to use with tazorac

I started this 2 days ago and my skin is very dry and feels like a failure. Is this normal? My skin is beautiful and always seems worse. I've heard is helpful with a moisturizer, but I use it before or after? what is the best thing I can suggest to buy in the pharmacy? I have sensitive skin so I use the Best. How long until I see results?

1 comment:

  1. You need to use more than your doctor tells you to use that feeling too dry, marked redness and peeling of the skin, and complaints, and it will not do what medicines they are intended. You may need a few weeks until your skin heals and then start to wait, but you can only once a day is very likely that twice and it has a lot.

    ReplyDelete