Saturday, November 7, 2009

Breakthrough Bleeding With Breast Lumps Breakthrough Bleeding From Birth Control Pills Or Am I Pregnant?

Breakthrough bleeding from birth control pills or am I pregnant? - breakthrough bleeding with breast lumps

I took the pill for 5 years.

And I can not Swtich pills in 7 months.

I missed a pill or taken in an afternoon.

I started a package and a week after the start of the package, I noticed a dark brown discharge.

It is very light spotting about a week.

I had sex last night and when it dried, it was a red stain in my toilet paper.

I have cramps and chest are also a bit tender.

I took a HPT and it was negative.

I have taken no other drugs and my husband do not use condoms.

That's happened before.

I'm going to the doctor, but who knows?

1 comment:

  1. You may have bleeding on the pill (points) ... the blood of his own after sex before Christ was probably done is a bit too rough, werent enough confidence and do not rub .. It's happened to me ... Time has all the pills and antibiodics werent speaking, I would say probably pregnant .... Arent luck

    ReplyDelete