Friday, November 13, 2009

How To Concrete Bathtubs What Should I Use To Seal The Bathtub Drain To Floor Drain?

What should I use to seal the bathtub drain to floor drain? - how to concrete bathtubs

I am installing a bathroom in my basement. The drains have been abused know that they are in most cases, the manufacturer rock around the drain so the installer can reach the drain. Your builder does not like the concrete surrounding the drain.

The problem is that the leak must be drained in the bathtub about 6 inches. There are about 1 / 8 "space outside the drain in the sink drain into the ground. I can use a connection, because there are only about 1 inch between the bottom and overflow. Not enough to make a connection to the lower floor bathtub drain contact.

Is there some kind of glue can I use to make the space between the floor drain of the tub and drain-seal? Do I have to dig some concrete around the drain fitting connector?

No comments:

Post a Comment