Thursday, November 5, 2009

Verses For Work Anniversaries Can You Add One Or Two Verses For Me?

Can you add one or two verses for me? - verses for work anniversaries

I try a short poem, funny and sweet to me, and write my husband's birthday. I had a few strawberries. So far I have:

Fruits and flowers are a tradition
For four years, or marriage
In good condition.

I need one or two lines to stop it. Can you help me. I just want to say that I like, and something like that. Thank you for your help.

3 comments:

  1. Fruits and flowers are traditional.
    My love for you in good condition.
    Four wonderful years we had.
    You made me laugh when I was crazy.

    Song of the sky,
    Sing for ever in love.
    Four years is now in the past.
    My love will last forever with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shape of the cutter: my heart.
    I know that I never
    Grow apart.

    Four years ago, married
    My messgae for you:
    Happy Birthday.

    How so?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the result that the water that I'm big, you know?
    I love

    If red flowers and ripe Headboard
    Hum songs without meaning and without realizing that when you are away.

    And the star, tape,
    It is when we touch together, and I thank them all.


    Congratulations to both.

    ReplyDelete