Friday, November 6, 2009

Home Made Boytoy What Are Some Home Made Meals I Can Make My Husband?

What are some home made meals I can make my husband? - home made boytoy

Tomarrow I go shopping and cooking to others, then, that the picture that we have all the time I'm tired of helping. I want to make my husband a meal of junk. When I saw the site tradeing program. The girl looks like she came of 1800. He has all his food and even cakes scape all the time. In a short time to time, I've never had a proper home dish. So many people do you want old-fashioned recipes, I'm all ears.

2 comments:

  1. I applaud the efforts of the "Communication from nowhere, but you can the same result with a few shortcuts.

    Crock Pots recipes are simple and quick --

    Stew
    Onion
    Carrots
    Potatoes
    1 of the fungus cream
    1 cup water
    Salt and pepper, garlic powder

    Put everything in crockpot and cook all day
    ************************************** ...
    In addition, a "boat" homemade "chicken pie has always been a favorite in my house.

    Chicken Breast
    Onion
    Potatoes - cut into cubes
    Carrots
    Broccoli (can sweet peas if you prefer)
    Cream of Chicken
    1 Business bought pie crust

    Sauté chicken in oil, rapeseed oil or PAM spray little apart
    In the same pan, add the vegetables are almost done. Mix with a can of cream of chicken in the pot. 2. Place crust on top ... so you can see 'Home', just take the time to press the edges of pie crust. Remember to make cuts or AC useOoki cutter, cut vents.
    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spaghetti and make meetbals. to make chicken nuggets. sticks to his fists. Tuna Salad Sandwich-salad, Cees do make chicken cheese omelet!

    ReplyDelete