Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Throat Cancer More Condition_symptoms What Test Do I Need For Throat Cancer?

What test do I need for throat cancer? - throat cancer more condition_symptoms

I was a smoker for 3 years (16), which proves that I ask my doctor if I have throat cancer? My dad had so I think we could get. I have a physical with a blood test, which was clean (it was 6 months ago), but I've heard, he would not be enough. Is there anything that should be asked to do? Or am I paranoid. He drinks too much a factor? I excessive alcohol consumption at the weekend, I read again with more evidence? Any information would be useful thaanks.

2 comments:

  1. There are more than a hundred types of cancer and each cancer has different symptoms. Many of these symptoms are also associated with common diseases, so that only a thorough examination by a physician to identify the real problem. More details and information http://candp.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three years of not smoking is usually sufficient to invest the growth of cancer cells (unless it is a family history of cancer and not have genetic causes, is secondary. Tuxedo), because the time has not expired, and is never mentions the symptoms like coughing, bleeding, dysphagia (difficulty swallowing difficulity) and a barium X-rays do not (unless something was there. I am recommending an endoscopy performed, which is essentially a device with a telescopic device, photo and the doctor can check the neck in real time and at lession or another way of seeing the growth. If you're still paranoid, you can request a biopsy on a piece of tissue of the neck to make painful, and I invassive "We do not recommend . Well, I know its hard but you will see your age and years of not smoking, not to mention working with cancer patients, I seriously recommend you stop smoking, because the end is really worth .. especially if they was born are healthy, why ruin your health ... you know you can doby stress or what not, the attempted exercise is much better and healthier for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete