Sunday, November 1, 2009

Neck Pain More Condition_symptoms What Causes Throbbing Pain That Originates In Neck But Shoots Into Head And Eye?

What causes throbbing pain that originates in neck but shoots into head and eye? - neck pain more condition_symptoms

I have a sharp pain in the neck, which seems to draw in my head. It's like a mix between a head and neck pain, but only on the right side of my head.

I was in pain for over 2 weeks. I thought it would go, but I do not know what kind of doctor to go.

1 comment:

  1. This could be a tension headache, neck pain, but that worries me.
    I'll give you some warning signs to look for:
    Pain behind the eyes
    Dilated pupils
    Behavioral Changes
    Inability to concentrate
    What can be considered as the worst headache of their life "
    These are symptoms of a ruptured cerebral aneurysm, which is very dangerous to life.
    Has an aneurysm that ruptured, it can cause pain, slurred speech, confusion, symptoms of a stroke ...
    If the pain lasts for two weeks, probably, then I go to the emergency room for a CT scan.
    Benin can be a headache, or can be fatal.
    They have what is referred to secondary headaches, which means it can be organic.

    Colin B.
    (MD, PhD)
    Internal Medicine

    ReplyDelete